Key Cabinets and Safes
Over time most businesses accumulate keys in vast numbers, these could be for offices,, cupboards, filing cabinets, padlocks or vehicles.
To help keep your business property and assets safe you need to keep your keys in order, this includes safely disposing of outdated and obsolete keys.
Installing a secure key cabinet is a perfect way to store your keys, ensuring they are easy to find as and when required.
So what types of key cabinets are available?
- Key operated
- Combination lock operated
- Electronic keypad locking
So what key cabinet is best for my business?
If you think a cabinet could help you to secure your business or property, but you’re unsure which to choose, just ask yourself the following questions:
- How many keys do I need to store?
- Do I need to organise my keys?
- Are all of my keys the same size?
- Do I need to store large keys or bunches of keys?
- Who needs to access my key cabinet?
- If a large number of people need access, do I need a keypad or combination lock?
- Do key holders need to deposit keys into my key cabinet?
- Where will I store my key cabinet?
- How much do I have to spend?
Peace of Mind
Protecting your business property and possessions should be your first priority but it doesn’t have to cost the earth, speak to Marc at MJS Locksmiths Darlington to find out how he can help make your business more secure.
For help call MJS Locksmiths on 01325 482692
MJS Locksmiths provides Locksmith services throughout Darlington, Bishop Auckland, Middlesbrough and Durham.